Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 103

Thread: Ask a question ......Leave a question........

  1. #41
    ~SummerStorm~
    Guest ~SummerStorm~'s Avatar

    Post

    ...I swallow*blush*.....but don't tell my honey*L*

    slow and sweet or hard and fast

    ------------------

    Summer's Shelter from the Storm
    Thunder is just the noise boys, lightning does the work!

  2. #42
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *L*..Hard-n-Fast and reeeaaalllllllyyy long lastin'..

    seeing as we're on a sex kick here..

    Ever taken pictures/video of yourself while 'doing it'??

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  3. #43
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Never *L eek

    im sooo dying over these questions......k..um....erm.............


    falls dead....blaze can ask a question for me *L tongue

    ------------------
    Get in touch with your inner monster!
    DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe

  4. #44
    Inactive Member girlie-girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    depends what mood I'm in...but I prefer hard and fast!

    Ummmm...no videos...but *blush* there are pictures... Of what exactly I'm soooooo not sayin!

    ahem...ever had sex out in the open where someone could catch you?



    ------------------
    ~*Bite ME*~

  5. #45
    Inactive Member CELERY's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this one ill answer *lol*

    definitely shaved..

    cept i have no question hehe

    ------------------
    intel celery processor

  6. #46
    ~SummerStorm~
    Guest ~SummerStorm~'s Avatar

    Post

    actually....*blushes* yes....

    ever been caught in the act with yer other by a parent?




    ------------------

    Summer's Shelter from the Storm
    Thunder is just the noise boys, lightning does the work!

  7. #47
    ~SummerStorm~
    Guest ~SummerStorm~'s Avatar

    Post

    actually....*blushes* yes....

    ever been caught in the act with yer other by a parent?




    ------------------

    Summer's Shelter from the Storm
    Thunder is just the noise boys, lightning does the work!

  8. #48
    Inactive Member girlie-girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm gonna answer BOTH your q's! hehe...ME on TOP baby!!! Best position!


    oh gosh...Yup..got caught red handed. 3 weeks before I moved out and got married, keep in mind I was 18! My mother walked into my room in the middle of the night that I had snuck my boyfriend in. *L* He rolled off the bed and into my closet! That's where he was found...

    Ever fallen asleep in the middle of sex?


    ------------------
    ~*Bite ME*~

  9. #49
    ~SummerStorm~
    Guest ~SummerStorm~'s Avatar

    Post

    Ummm...*blushes*...believe it or not...yes...in fact my youngest was conceived in the public hot tub in a hotel

    What's your favorite position

    ------------------

    Summer's Shelter from the Storm
    Thunder is just the noise boys, lightning does the work!

  10. #50
    W.i.z.a.r.d
    Guest W.i.z.a.r.d's Avatar

    Post

    No, but I did end up getting a charly horse in the midle of an orgasm.....That's an experience I don't wish anyone to have.

    What is your favorite sex tool?

    I.E....whiped cream, dildo's, body paint's, etc......




    ------------------
    Life's a bitch, and she's back in heat!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •